Friday, November 11, 2016

Feature Friday: Harry Potter and Goofy Sings

This week was a little disheartening, so I had to turn back to things I truly love. These are the things I enjoyed this week.

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets written by JK Rowling and illustrated by Jim Kay

This just came out at the beginning of October, and it's beautiful. It's the story that we already know and love, but Jim Kay has reimagined it with his outstanding artwork.


The magic of this story and the artwork has filled me up this week. There's so much detail in the illustrations that I could honestly just stare at them for hours. I'm really interested to see if they continue to do this with the rest of the books. I sincerely hope so, because they're so gorgeous, but because the other books are so long, I'm worried they'll become too expensive. Then again, I'll still probably buy them (I am shameless). If you're a big Harry Potter fan, this is definitely a worthwhile purchase in my opinion.

Goofy Sings Evanescence

Presented without commentary:


Just kidding, I'll comment a little bit. This makes me crack up every single time I watch it. I randomly found it probably two years ago on tumblr and immediately shared it with everyone I know because it's hilarious. Then this week my brother reminded me of it, so here it is. 

I hope these things bring you joy this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment